I guess when you can feel the momentum isn't going your way there's a need to go negative and lie about your opponent. Once again.
Find one picture of her sweating with a shovel in her hand. Can't be done.
See Terry Parks dedication here.
In his report he is Pre Primary report:
1. He rec'd a check for $1,744.13 from "P2B Strategies". They are a Republican consulting firm from Minneapolis.
2. He failed to list his donor in his report. Name and Address is suppose to be included.
3. He is violating campaign laws by getting a check for over $600.
4. His message is Republican and his money is coming from the Republicans.
Gordy Aune is the treasurer. We need to get out a letter to the editor. Will the real Terry Parks Step forward? Read the attached report.
- No check was ever received from P2B Strategies.It's also a smear on local resident and long-time city volunteer Gordy Aune. Gordy, known by most as the man in the motorcycle jacket who shows up at every event because he deeply cares about our community, is Parks treasurer. He's been a treasurer for seemingly dozens of candidates over the years, including mine. He is meticulous about detail and has never had one of his campaign finance reports questioned. He's also not a public figure and making this false accusation about a private citizen might just be actionable, if Gordy were that type. Having known Gordy since 1998, where we first met as members of the Citizen Long Range Improvement committee, I know him to be an honorable man. It's a shame Chamblis doesn't appreciate volunteers in our community, as she stated in her own words in last week's Sun Post article.
- Since there was no such check there was no requirement to list them as a contributor.
- Since there was no such contribution, and that it was an expenditure, he did not violate any campaign law.
I am seeking to serve the city of Brooklyn Park city council. With honor and commitment, I will listen to your issues with support to the people. I want to represent the community as a whole and not just for select groups, organizations or people. I feel we have a great community we live in, and I will work hard to address city challenges.The attempt to smear this man who has served our community so well and with such gusto over the decades is shameful. Frankly, it's embarrassing to Chamblis - or should be - and to our entire community. It's not the kind of politics we need, and it's certainly not the kind of city council person we need. If she had any kind of shame in her she'd call him today and apologize for this email, and then issue a press release disavowing it, calling it a lie, dismissing this volunteer along with admitting she knew about it.
"Going into the general election race, Chamblis said her background will be well-suited for the city council seat and encourages East District residents to look at background, leadership skills and abilities before they “pick a leader over a volunteer” for what is considered a part-time position." Sun PostI've heard from a number of people, and I've seen the comments of others regarding this quote, and without exception there was shock.
|"Volunteer" Terry Parks (photo used by permission)|
|Terry Parks - "Leader" or someone willing to get their hands dirty? (Photo used by permission)|
Good afternoon! I can certainly understand the desire to have this phone; it's going to be a fantastic device! I really appreciate your enthusiasm for it and can completely agree with how it can sometimes be trying to wait for something you know is just around the corner. Normally, I would have called so that we could discuss this together, but I also wanted to respect your request to not have us contact you by phone.I have to be honest, I'm not buying it. What they seem to be suggesting is that the others have a bug or imperfection.
John, when we make a deal to release a phone with a manufacturer, we want to make sure that our customers are getting the best product possible, and sometimes that means undergoing some slight delays if it doesn't meet our expectations. If we find a bug in the software or something that just isn't working quite right, we do work with the manufacturer (in this case, Samsung) in order to correct it. While it can mean that you may have to wait a little longer, please believe me when I say that it isn't to upset you or any customer, but only to make sure that we are giving you the best there is. I do see that you have a preorder for this device already and that it's scheduled to ship on November 27th, so just in time for the holidays! I ask that you please be patient with us. I know it's hard, but I promise it'll be worth it.